Amazon / Marketplace / E-retail
A bootstrapped success story – grown from a 1 product, 1 person brand in 2013 to a £75m global eCommerce business in 2022, this team have built their own brands & IP in-house, growing organically and sustainably with a range of category leading products in different areas.
Looking to continue as one of the UKs highest growth businesses in 2023, they are building out their team as they expand into new markets and new product launches.
- Manage a portfolio of products across Amazon marketplace, taking on full accountability for best-selling products, including sales, revenue and profit targets
- Play a key part in successful new product launches that set your products apart from competitors
- Manage and optimise PPC advertising campaigns
- Write keyword optimised copy for both new and existing product listings
- Analyse all available data to identify sales/product/category trends to maximise performance
What you need:
- 3+yrs experience managing products on Amazon (Seller Central) and other marketplaces
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Advertising and PPC campaigns
- People management experience (of at least a team of 2)
- Proficient analytical ability to derive key trends from data
- Commercial awareness and the drive to achieve KPIs and revenue targets
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!