Are you experienced in managing UK Pureplayers & Grocery.com accounts? Would you like a more capabilities led and strategic role? This is the role for you.
A well-known food brand with household staples, this business have grown YoY and have since been acquired by a big food group. You’ll be part of an impressive team of FMCG specialists who have experience from the likes of Unilever and L’Oreal.
You’ll be responsible for leading and executing the Pure Play strategy for the business, delivery a robust plan across all channels, and accountability over retail media.
- Grow pure play market shares for the business in the UK.
- Work cross functionally to execute Amazon strategy for future growth of the channel.
- Managing a team (various levels).
- Managing retail media (agency and spend).
- Upskill wider team on eCommerce.
- FMCG account management for online retailers is essential.
- Amazon vendor and seller desirable.
- Experience of managing agencies from a media perspective is essential.
- Team management experience.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!