Our client is a leading kids dairy brand and following some great changes within this well-loved brand, they are now in a position to hire an experience UK Consumer Insights Manager.
The brand is looking for exceptional talent who will possess experience and expertise in Consumer Insights to help build and shape the future of this beloved brand. If you want to be part of the journey and continue to bring iconic brands to new markets, this could be the role for you!
You will work in close collaboration with the Consumer Insight team and will be responsible for driving the implementation of a Consumer-centric approach within UK division, articulating local understanding within Global brands framework.
- Able to identify growth opportunities through a detailed understanding of the UK consumer/Shopper
- You’ll be able to recommend and lead local consumer/shopper knowledge projects
- Share local consumer insights
- Contribute to the full use of the tools and data available to all teams, ensure that these elements feed into the briefs, analysis, plans and recommendations of each of the brands.
- Degree Level qualification with a Marketing, Commercial or Insight specialization.
- 5 years of experience in Marketing, Insights teams within the Food industry (ideally dairy products)
- Self starting, strategic thinker who can balance long-term planning with short-term business needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knows how to work cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Results oriented with a growth mindset
If you wish to apply directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!