My client is a world leading drinks business with a proud heritage and rich history of strong brands. They are looking for a proactive and tenacious Trade Marketing Manager to join their team in London.
Looking for someone with excellent attention to detail, this Trade Marketing Manager will work collaboratively and cross functionally with both the Marketing and Sales team to assist the Head of Marketing in executing best-in-class trade marketing activation plans. You’ll work closely with external stakeholders, including agencies, Trade Press, key distributors and retailers and trade event organisers.
As a Trade Marketing Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Developing and leading the trade activation strategy for all brands across the sales channels
- Achieving all brand portfolio targets by building and leading the trade marketing team
- Building solid relationships with Trade/Customer Marketing in order to maximise brand activation opportunities and equity
- Managing the Trade Marketing Exec to ensure successful implementation of the annual trade marketing strategy and assisting in their professional development
- Ensuring share of shelf space is achieved through seasonal campaign development.
As a Trade Marketing Manager you will have:
- 3+ years experience in an off-trade marketing/brand management role within the FMCG industry (drinks experience is desirable)
- Experience working with grocery customers (must)
- Line management experience, direct or in-direct
- A degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline
- A proven track record of achieving consistent results
- High energy and enthusiasm, and will want to take on new opportunities and tough challenges
- The drive to seek new challenges in order to grow both professionally and personally.
Salary: c.£55,000 + 10% bonus