My Client is a leading FMCG manufacturer known for their multitude of popular ethnic foods. This is a business filled with passion, fun and have a fantastic diverse team. The business is in need of more support and have a great opportunity for a junior Trade/Shopper Marketing professional looking get more exposure within the FMCG market.
- You will be responsible for the asset management
- Looking after below the line marketing agency briefs
- Supporting with events and planning trade shows
This is a fantastic support role that will allow you to learn from different individuals as you will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Insight teams. You will be given opportunities to take the lead and have input in where the business can improve it’s marketing strategies.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years in a Shopper Marketing role and MUST worked for an FMCG (ideally Food, Beverage or Cosmetic brand)
- The role will require someone who is confident, well organised, has strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ideally a car owner
- This role is based in North West London and is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with a view to go perm at the end.
- 2-3 days in office
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!