Trade Compliance Manager – 18-month FTC
A Logistics professional is required by my client a market leading food FMCG business based in London to work as a Trade Compliance Manager. You will be responsible for regulatory compliance for all import and export activities and all documentation in relation to government programmes.
As the Trade Compliance Manager you will be the business pioneer internally, provide thought leadership and training to peers as well as consulting on projects.
The key responsibilities include;
- Ensure all import trade flows are compliant and set up correctly
- Managing all KPI’s that are set around import/export compliance
- Provide trade compliance excellence around customs, classification, denied entry, controls, sanctions etc.
- Develop and maintain EU Free Trade Agreement as well as identifying it and implementing it
- Consult on any new products that are being considered and provide advise on any upcoming barriers to movement of goods
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Experience working in import/export function with cross country border movement
- Strong IT skills including Excel and SAP
- Proven influencer at varying levels of seniority
- Project and change management experience
Salary up to £65k
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!