This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of environmentally friendly cleaning products. It’s a business with sustainability at the core of its values. Over the past ten years this company has gone from strength to strength, picking up many awards and admirers along the way. Up to this point the business has been primarily B2B based, but since the beginning of the pandemic they have been extending their reach by being stocked in major supermarkets and online retailers. The company is looking for a dedicated Territory Account Manager to join the team and contribute to their growing success.
You’ll be perfect for this role if:
- Have Customer/consumer facing background
- Are experienced in a field sales environment
- Are eager to hit targets and grow
- Are innovative, change and team orientated
- Have problem solving ability and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to identify and present in an influential way
- Are computer Literate
What success looks like:
- A keen eye on the distribution and constantly looking to improve and optimise within your role
- Overseeing your patch and ensuring the entire process is aligned to the values of the business
- Innovation and identifying areas to activate, efficient execution of brand activity
- Mindful of cycle plans to further deliver on trade coverage through use of the resources at your disposal, you would be constantly looking to achieve a competitive advantage with key trade partners
If you are interested in the position and would like to hear more about the role, please contact Aidan – email@example.com
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!