A great opportunity has arisen for a Technical Quality Manager to join my client who is a growing food FMCG business based near Blackpool. As the Technical Manager you will responsible for setting the Technical Strategy for the site to ensure the finished product is manufactured to the highest possible standard.
Responsibilities will include;
- Develop and execute a robust auditing program
- Deliver site Technical KPI’s
- Be Customer facing on all Technical issues to work on ensuring business continuity
- To develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing facility
- Investigate internal incidents that lead to product contamination
- Develop a Continuous Improvement Plan
- Responsible for site Technical contracts
The ideal candidate will have;
- Proven experience in a Technical Manager role ideally from a FMCG background
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Highly motivated and analytical
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Ability to manage stakeholders up
- Experience of food safety, HACCP and BRC advantageous
This is a fully onsite in Blackpool. You will be joining a vibrant, close knit culture in a business that is going through a period of growth.
Salary is paying from £58,000 – £62,000 + bonus and benefits.
Apply now for more details!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!