Talent Acquisition Partner
We’re hiring at Talent Acquisition Partner to work with one of our foodie clients! Mainly looking after high, volume / fast paced operational hiring, its key you will have experience of hiring in those volumes, ideally with a network in that market.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers
- Partner with Hiring Managers to develop specific job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and necessary skill sets
- Partner with Group Head of Talent to manage short and long term hiring forecasts
- In addition to performing recruiting functions for the business, successful candidate will act as an ambassador for the business so knowledge of departments, ways of working and product knowledge is to be maintained
- Manage full life cycle of recruitment and build pipeline for a variety of positions at all levels
- Develop recommendations for recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract talent
- Maintain a solid level of industry knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of competitive landscape
- As a key member of the Talent team, the successful candidate will promote an environment of excitement for all applicants and job candidates
- 2-3 years recruitment experience (either agency or in-house, within a volume based sector preferred)
- Proven track record of working with multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems
- Strong communication and organizational skills
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!