A great opportunity has arisen for a proven Supply Planning Manager to join my client a market leading FMCG business in the London area to lead a small team and to drive improvements in the supply planning function.
As the Supply Chain Planning Manager you will be a natural leader and be responsible for working on a regional level ensuring product availability and managing cost and waste.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing and improving replenishment and inventory strategies across the region
- Management and training of team members
- Working on and delivering new products to market
- Managing supply review and working cross functionally to host the review meetings
- Being the driving force behind the planning focused projects to ensure they are delivered withing time and on budget
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Proven experience in supply planning with knowledge of end to end supply chain
- Strong IT skills including Excel – SAP advantageous
- Experience managing a team
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong communicator at all levels