This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SME brands in the FMCG business. They are based in Central London and offer flexible working.
As a result of business growth, the Supply Chain team is looking for a passionate, driven and technically strong supply chain professional to take the reigns for this exciting business!
You’ll be responsible for effectively managing the end-to-end Supply Chain for the business. You will also be in charge of the order fulfilment, 3PL management to Planning (Supply & Demand).
It’s effectively an end-to-end role within an SME business!
- Complete end-to-end supply chain management for the business (order to delivery)
- Working with international manufacturers, 3PL partners and internal teams to plan, track and ensure products are processed and delivered efficiently
- Planning for supply of packaging and materials, problem solving to find creative solutions in a very fast paced industry
- Management of Supply & Demand Planning forecasting for the business
- Analysis and reporting of stock
- Management of continuous improvement projects
IT & System knowledge:
- Strong MS Office – particularly excel (V-Lookups, Pivots etc)
- Sage / Other ERP system experience
- Do you want to have entrepreneurial experience and join a growing SME business.
- Are you confident building and managing relationships with key business stakeholders globally?
- Are you organised, detail orientated and pride yourself on attention to detail?
- Are you confident working in a dynamic team as well independently? Are you a problem solver, adaptable and ready to work in a fast-moving business?
- Do you have experience planning and coordinating in the FMCG sector?
If you fit the mould please apply!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!