Super excited to be representing a sustainable, international drinks business which have taken the market by storm in recent years. My client offers some of the best and most extensive benefits I have ever seen!
My client are looking for a Supply Planning Manager who is either in management already or ready to take a step up into management. This opportunity will allow you to manage the end to end supply planning for the business. The role will consist of leading a team of supply chain professionals to ensure the success supply of goods to market through precise planning. This is an opportunity which will give you exposure and allow you to work in a top FMCG company, allowing you to develop your supply planning and management skills.
Responsibilities will include;
- Team management
- End to end management of raw materials to ensure goods arrive in full to the production facility
- Working with and managing the supplier relationships with a view to review and improve where possible
- Management of key supply planning KPI’s
- Ownership of inventory levels
- Working cross functionally to maximize production capacity
- Spot strategic supply opportunities to create efficiencies and reduce cost
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Strong supply planning experience
- Proven experience managing and working in a fast paced supply chain ideally with FMCG experience
- Strong communicator, able to influence stakeholder and suppliers alike
- Has a problem solving mentality
Salary up to £55K + bonus & benefits
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!