My client is seeking a driven, collaborative and skilled Supply Planning Manager to join their team. This is a crucial role within their supply chain team for someone who thrives with working with a range of stakeholders across the business.
The client is a market disrupter within the Cosmetic and Personal Care industry and this role would be based out of Paris.
As the Supply Planning Manager you’ll be exposed to key stakeholders within the business and responsible for making key decision for the growth and development of the supply chain. If you’re looking to join a small team that is in fast paced organisation, where no 2 days are the same then look no further!
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing the finished goods inventory with suppliers ensuring supply to the customers
- Working with and managing the supplier relationships and 3PL partners with a view to reviewing and improving where possible
- Work on the short to medium-term capacity planning agenda
- Work cross-functionally to manage and launch new innovations to market in a timely manner
- Manage the inbound supply of products to the 3PL partners
- Work on process improvements where possible
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Proven experience managing and working in a fast-paced supply chain ideally with FMCG experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel and SAP is advantageous
- Strong communicator, able to influence stakeholders and suppliers alike
- Has a problem-solving mentality
- Project management experience
Salary up to £50K + bonus & benefits
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!