A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Planner to join an International Food business based in London.
The position has come about due to an internal move within the business and is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their planning experience within a fast-paced environment.
As this business operates internationally you will be liaising with the business’s key suppliers and factories across the European regions. The role itself is supply planning, so ensuring the factories are producing the correct amount of stock based on demands.
You will also be in charge of the E-com channels for the business and managing their forecasts for these channels.
Key responsibilities are highlighted below:
- Creating supply plans to meet the demands of retail as well as E-com customers.
- Building relationships with suppliers internationally to ensure a smooth process of supply into the UK.
- Constantly analysing and adapting supply plans daily/weekly/monthly based on trends, data etc.
- You will also be involved with projects and implementing processes that will streamline and support the supply chain team.
- Maintaining business standards for all tasks.
- Experience in supply planning within the FMCG industry is essential.
- As a planner, you will of course need to have an analytical mindset and a proven record of high planning accuracy.
- E-commerce experience would be useful!
- Strong Excel skills and also previous experience with SAP would be desirable
- Manufacturing experience would be a plus!
Hybrid working – 3 days in the office / 2 days from
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!