A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Supply Planner to join an International Food business based in the London on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The position has come about due to internal movement within the business and is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their planning experience.
As this business operates internationally you will be liaising with the businesses key suppliers and factories across the European regions. The role itself is supply planning, so ensuring the factories are producing the correct amount of stock based on demands.
Key responsibilities highlighted below:
- Creating supply plans to meet demands of retail customers.
- Building relationships with suppliers internationally to ensure smooth process of supply into the UK.
- Constantly analysing and adapting supply plans daily/weekly/monthly based on trends, data etc.
- You will also be involved with projects and implementing processes that will streamline and support the supply chain team.
- Maintaining business standards for all tasks.
- Experience of supply planning within the FMCG industry is essential.
- As a planner, you will of course need to have an analytical mindset and proven record of high planning accuracy.
- Strong Excel skills and also previous experience with SAP would be desirable
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!