Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for a progressive business that invests in their employee’s development? Do you have supply planning experience? If so this could be the perfect job for you!
My client an industry leading FMCG business has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Planner on a fixed term contract, this will initially be a remote working role but there may be a need to be able to travel into the London head office as the contract progresses.
As the Supply Planner you will be responsible for creating a robust Supply Plan to ensure the customers demand are met as well as being be responsible for working closing with the manufacturing sites.
The Supply Planner responsibilities will include;
- Managing the factory capacity plan as well as production scheduling
- Responsible for interface between the commercial area and production sites
- Amend the supply plan by flagging any changes to the factory providing information on short term supply issues
- Deliver company inventory targets in line with budget for your site
- To manage changes on a daily basis to ensure that customer service level are achieved by working closing with the factory and warehouse
- To be point of contact with factory for all medium-long term service or supply issues to customer and manage contingencies to improve supply
- Working with cross functional teams on new product launches
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Proven planning experience/understanding of working in a FMCG Supply Chain/manufacturing planning role
- Understanding of the sale and operation planning process
- Proficiency using key software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Ability to negotiate and influence at senior level
All candidates must have authorisation to work in the UK unrestricted upon applicationAPPLY