This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading FMCG business in the Drinks sector. Boasting an extensive portfolio of exciting brands globally, the chance to get involved is not to be missed!
As a result of business growth, the Supply Chain team is looking for a passionate, driven and technically strong supply chain professional to take the reigns for some of their largest international clients.
The supply chain team leader is accountable for the end-to-end supply chain for their off-trade customers. They will be managing a team of 4 and working closely with all internal functions to ensure all customers demands are met. Using your expertise, you’ll be navigating a complex global supply chain from manufacturing to planning to distribution.
- Working closely with key international Customers, ensuring orders are processed and managed and fulfilled on time in full
- Be the key point of contact for international customers and mitigate risk and error where necessary.
Supply Chain & Logistics:
- Working with international manufacturers, 3PL partners and internal teams to plan, track and ensure products are processed and delivered efficiently
- Planning for supply of packaging and materials, problem solving to find creative solutions in a very fast paced industry.
IT & Systems:
- Strong MS Office – particularly excel (V-Lookups, Pivots etc)
- Netsuite – ideal, not essential
- ERP or WMS system experience is very useful
- Strong leader, with previous background in managing a team
- Previous experience of UK and Global logistics
- Strong order management experience
- Proven record of dealing with numerous stakeholders
- Experience with ERP systems (Netsuite or JDE)
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!