Based in Central London, my client is a global market leader within their sector and are looking for a Supply Chain Projects Coordinator to join their high-growth Global FMCG business to support with projects within their E-commerce team.
They operate in a fast-paced environment and their success comes from the hardworking employees that go above and beyond for the company.
My client is looking for someone with experience within Supply Chain & Logistics Planning and Project Management to help drive the business’ E-commerce department forward. You will be evaluating current supply chain processes and identifying where improvements need to made.
It is important that you have the ability to deal with a variety of different regions and cultures, while ensuring that you are juggling your workload to meet strict deadlines on time.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and analysing current supply chain procedures and evaluating what improvements need to be made
- Control of stock and inventory levels for your projects
- Management of orders with the goal of improving customer service levels
- Ensuring that deliveries are meeting on time in full targets
- Building and nurturing relationships with a variety of 3PL’s
- Experience working within a fast-paced Supply Chain environment
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience
- Previous experience with working on projects or an e-commerce background
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Working experience within the FMCG sector
- Must have advanced Excel Skills
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!