A great opportunity has arisen for a Supply Planner to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the FMCG market right now! They are looking for someone to start immediately on a 4 month FTC who can work remotely.
Your New Company:
They are a very driven company with a clear goal and need like-minded people on board to take the business to the next level.
They have experienced incredible growth and expansion across Europe! The Supply Chain team has been growing from strength to strength and as a result of this exciting growth period, they are looking for a Supply Planner – Materials
What Success Looks Like:
Sitting at the heart of the Supply Chain team with a key focus on planning for and maintaining inventory levels of key raw materials (including packaging and ingredients) in line with production plans.
This role will also require you to analyse forecasts and adjust raw material plans as necessary to meet demand. Key responsibilities include;
- Management of material orders and forecasts for production
- Ensure material stock levels are optimised for all global manufacturing partners
- Liaise with suppliers to update long term material plans
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Management to ensure a smooth end-to-end supply process
Could This Be You?
- Experience of supply chain planning (FMCG desirable)
- Product supply planning or Materials planning ideally
- ERP systems knowledge (SAP)
- Highly analytical and competent knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!