This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join an International business with well-recognised brands on the portfolio. They are a modern business with a brilliant working environment and strong progression opportunities. Due to internal progression and approval of headcount down to growth, they are looking for dynamic individuals who are keen to progress their supply chain career.
You will be part of the diverse planning team which cover both supply and production. The main responsibility would be to ensure there are enough supplies to meet the demanded forecast. You will need to be highly accurate and have a passion for working cross-functionally.
- Creating weekly supply/production plans for manufacturing site
- Communicating cross-functionally to ensure all parties are kept up to date with adjustments to plans.
- Working on projects for continuous improvement on plans and processes.
- Updating and managing inventory.
- Experience of supply chain planning (FMCG desirable)
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- ERP system is desirable (SAP, Oracle, Navision etc)
- Strong communication skills
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!