Vertical Advantage is excited to partner with an SME Cosmetic brand to recruit a Supply Chain NPD Project Manager.
In short, the role of the Supply Chain NPD Manager is to ensure supply chain procedures are in place for new product launches across the globe. This role would require someone to be able to work collaboratively across many different functions and be the POC for all supply chain procedures.
This is a brand new role for someone with experience within Supply Chain and NPD experience.
This is business is a part of a global FMCG brand that has managed to continue to see record-breaking growth over the last few years. Due to this growth, they are looking to add an experienced candidate from a Supply Chain and NPD background to help the business’s new products grow further across the globe.
You will be responsible for managing innovation projects from start to finish. You will be setting up processes and leading the supply chain processes for these projects. Also, you will be in charge of numerous stakeholders both internally and externally to help support seeing projects through from start to finish.
- End-to-end supply chain management for new product development.
- Project Management – which will include; compliance management, budget control and artwork coordination for the brand’s prestigious products
- Stakeholder management, being the critical point of contact for these projects both internally and externally
- Implementation of opportunities you have recognised across the business to streamline
- Strong experience within an FMCG, Project Management and NPD experience
- Previous experience with using Excel and ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Leadership and strong stakeholder management
- Passion for developing and improving business processes
- Loves solving problems!!
£60K + bonus + benefits
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!