Would you like the chance to work with product launches within one of the world’s most exciting fast-paced beauty and personal care brands. If so, this might be for you!
About The Role:
My client is looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis. You will play a key role in delivering new product to the market, working cross-functionally with the wider business to successfully deliver exciting and experimental projects to various stakeholders from concept to launch.
This will be ideal for someone who relishes the challenge of balancing multiple considerations at once, whilst still pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved. Ideally you will be a positive, but pragmatic problem solver who is eager to take a leading role.
About The Business:
Located in Paris, my client is a dynamic and cutting-edge competitor within the beauty and personal care market. With a start-up mindset and fast-paced approach, they exert a significant influence through the success of their substantial portfolio of renown brands. If you want to work with a business that truly works hard and plays harder, where passionate employees go above and beyond for company and clients, then this might be the role for you!
- Previous experience in a fast-paced planning role within the FMCG industry
- Experience using MS project as well as working knowledge of building networks and timelines.
- Advanced excel skills, with experience using SQL or Power BI also being advantageous.
- Confidence in leading and engaging with international cross-functional teams, as well as an inclination towards taking ownership.
- The ability to multitask, work to tight deadlines, and act independently.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex ideas in a simple and concise manner.
- Demonstrable history of being a self-starter that can adapt to ever changing circumstances.
**Salary of up to 55,000 Euros + bonus + benefits**
**Hybrid working offered**
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!