Vertical Advantage are excited to be partnering with a Global FMCG Chemicals and Ingredients business in London on a search for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
This role has come about due to an internal move within the brand and also growth within the business. As the Supply Chain Manager, you’ll have the full remit to oversee the end-to-end management of the brand’s 3PL partners, Customer Service, Inventory Management, and 3PL logistics control. Basically, It is an end-to-end Supply Chain Manager without the planning aspects.
The Supply Chain Manager is a key hire in the business leadership team and is responsible for driving efficiencies and improvements to the business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Full ownership of end-to-end Supply Chain
- Management of all 3rd Party manufacturing and logistics partners
- Leading the relationships with their suppliers
- Managing a team of 3 people with the plan to grow this further
- Play a key part in creating and developing a sustainable supply chain
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- 5 years experience within Supply Chain (FMCG ideally)
- Leadership experience (senior stakeholder management/team management)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong passion for sustainability
- Advanced user of Excel / ERP systems
- Commercially aware
Salary & Package:
Circa £50K – £60K + bonus/benefits
Hybrid working 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.