Based in West London, my client is a global market leader within their sector and is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their high-growth Global FMCG business.
Over the past 5 years, they have experienced a vast amount of growth, and lots of internal promotions. They operate in a fast-paced environment and their success comes from the hardworking employees that go above and beyond for the company.
Would you like to work within a fast-paced industry, where no two days are the same?
My client is looking for someone with experience in inventory to join their team and help drive the business’ inventory department forward. You will be overseeing and controlling the inventory team and the activity within various EMEA plants.
It is important that you have the ability to deal with a variety of different regions and cultures while ensuring that you are juggling your workload to meet strict deadlines on time.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the inventory team with all the daily activities and tasks
- Control of all the businesses manufacturing plants and co-packaging plants
- Creating and process reports on the current inventory to achieve financial accuracy through SAP
- Point of contact to warehouses and plans to resolve any issues or discrepancies
- Taking care of financial aspects of the plant’s inventory
- Perform financial stock book reconciliation
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience at least 4 years in Supply Chain (FMCG)
- Management of team
- Experience working within a fast-paced
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Working experience within the FMCG sector
- Must have advanced Excel skills and previous experience using ERP systems (SAP)
About Vertical Advantage
Vertical Advantage began in 2012. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best.
We are the only recruiter that works across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement within FMCG.
Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of our business we truly invest the time in really getting to know the growth ambitions of both our candidates and clients.
We offer insights on the market, consultancy on strategic hiring and years of experience on how to build high performance teams.
For more information on the role please call 0207 438 1565.APPLY