This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading FMCG business in the foods sector. Boasting an high-selling products known within their sector.
As a result of business growth, the Supply Chain team is looking for a passionate, driven and technically strong supply chain professional to take the reigns for this exciting business!
You’ll be responsible for effectively managing the demand and supply of their products, as well as analysing data and reports. You will also be in charge of the order fulfilment and 3PL management.
It’s effectively an end-to-end role within an SME food business!
SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS
- Working with international manufacturers, 3PL partners and internal teams to plan, track and ensure products are processed and delivered efficiently
- Planning for supply of packaging and materials, problem solving to find creative solutions in a very fast paced industry
- Setting demand forecasts to ensure accurate demand plans.
IT & SYSTEM
- Strong MS Office – particularly excel (V-Lookups, Pivots etc)
- Do you want to have entrepreneurial experience and join a growing SME business.
- Are you confident building and managing relationships with key business stakeholders globally?
- Are you organised, detail orientated and pride yourself on attention to detail?
- Are you confident working in a dynamic team as well independently? Are you a problem solver, adaptable and ready to work in a very fast moving business?
- Do you have experience planning and coordinating in the FMCG sector?
If you fit the mould please apply!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!