This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading FMCG business in the consumer goods sector. Boasting an extensive portfolio of exciting products globally, the chance to get involved is not to be missed!
As a result of business growth, the Supply Chain team is looking for a passionate, driven and technically strong supply chain professional to take the reigns for some of their largest international clients.
The supply chain team works closely with all internal functions to ensure all NPD, launch and demand is achieved seamlessly. Using your expertise, you’ll be navigating a complex global supply chain from manufacturing to planning to distribution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Working closely with key international Customers, ensuring orders are processed and managed and fulfilled on time in full
- Be the key point of contact for international customers and mitigate risk and error where necessary
SUPPLY CHAIN &LOGISTICS
- Working with international manufacturers, 3PL partners and internal teams to plan, track and ensure products are processed and delivered efficiently
- Planning for supply of packaging and materials, problem solving to find creative solutions in a very fast paced industry
IT & SYSTEM
- Strong MS Office – particularly excel (V-Lookups, Pivots etc)
- SAP (ideal but not essential)
- ERP or WMS system experience is very useful
- Are you customer focussed, proactive and passionate about delivering best-in-class service to your customers and clients?
- Are you confident building and managing relationships with key business stakeholders globally?
- Are you organised, detail orientated and pride yourself on attention to detail?
- Are you confident working in a dynamic team as well independently? Are you a problem solver, adaptable and ready to work in a very fast moving business?
- Do you have experience planning and coordinating in the FMCG sector?
- Minimum 3 years of experience is necessary
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!