My client is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator for their office in North West London. Also, you will need to possess excellent customer service skills to liaise with the business’ growing list of clients and 3PL partners.
About the Business
Over the past 4 years they have experienced incredible growth and as such the Supply Chain & Logistics team has been growing from strength to strength. As a result of this exciting growth period, they are looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator to join them to manage and control customer orders and delivery to their clients on a international scale.
As the Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator, you will be a part of their sophisticated supply network. Managing the 3PL warehouse , inventory and 3PL logistics providers, however there will also be involvement with the wider supply chain and upcoming projects;
- Management of international 3PLs warehouses and freight forwarders
- Point of contact for key clients
- Inventory management for your customers
- Supporting the wider supply chain team on projects and areas of improvement
The most important thing you will need is to have experience working with a range of customers and supply chain experience to be able to manage logistics and inventory management. You will be comfortable on Excel as you will be able to manipulate data and create reports with ease.
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, it is crucial that you can learn fast and react fast, while remaining organised and keep attention to detail.
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience at least 2 years in Supply Chain (FMCG)
- Experience working within a fast-paced supply chain
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Working experience within the FMCG sector
- Must have advanced Excel Skills and previous experience using ERP systems (SAP)
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!