Would you like a paid internship with an exciting and dynamic drinks brand where no two days are the same?
About The Business:
Based in London, my client is a dynamic and modern SME in the drinks industry, offering the opportunity for someone to gain fundamental supply chain experience and build a solid foundation to kick-start their career. This is your chance to work with industry professionals, getting involved with essential processes as well as aiding in the streamlining of company practice and performance.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an exemplary communicator, have working knowledge of Microsoft office software, and be able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Attention to detail and data handling skills will undoubtedly be heavily required in this role too.
Drive, ownership, and a proactive work ethic are also essential, as well as an ability to adapt to changing circumstances. Most importantly you must be a resilient and committed team player.
- Managing purchase orders and transfers
- Reviewing and updating in-house systems
- Planning and managing transport and cargo schedules
- Identifying wastage and inefficiencies within the supply network
- Coordinating with the wider supply chain to achieve team objectives
- Strong mathematical and reasoning abilities
- Understanding of or exposure to supply chain networks
- Ideally degree-educated but not essential
Please note this is a 12-month intern Role – Full time, 2022 Start
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!