My client is a renowned FMCG company and is seeking a recent entry-level graduate who is hungry to kickstart their supply chain career!
The client in question is a prestigious market leader located in Surrey, offering the opportunity for someone to grow and develop within their supply chain team.
In addition to the base salary is the offer of hybrid working on a 3-in:2-home basis.
The ideal candidate will be a committed individual with an eye for detail, good communication, and the ability to work independently. A willingness to learn and adapt will also be essential as the role will expanded in time to incorporate greater responsibilities.
Hands-on training on internal systems and industry knowledge will be provided, the candidate expected to progress at a steady pace.
Non-graduates with prior supply chain experience would also be welcome.
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing the end to end supply chain process
- Liasing with the wider supply chain and planning teams
- Identifying short and medium supply risks and implementing contingencies
- Establishing communication links between transport and supply to ensure smooth arrival and delivery of goods.
Skills and experience:
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Drive and motivation
- Clear and effective communication
- IT literate
- Supply chain experience is also welcome but not essential.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!