UK REMOTE-BASED ROLE!!
Are you a Supply Chain Specialist looking to work for an exciting start-up brand within the FMCG sector!?
My client is looking for someone who is able to drive the business’ Supply Chain and Operations department forward and proudly represent the brand to their nationwide Customers & Suppliers
Your New Business:
My client is a growing and unique business within the FMCG sector and is expanding their Supply Chain team. This start-up brand has created a unique space that focuses on supplying its customers with the best ingredients and raw materials that the market can offer.
Over the past few years, they have experienced great levels of growth, with teams growing across all areas of the business/globe. They operate in a fast-paced environment – where they truly work hard and play harder!
Their success comes from the hardworking and passionate employees who go above and beyond for the company and their clients.
This role will entail managing the end-to-end supply chain processes for the business. You will be solely responsible for managing the day-to-day tasks for the business as well as the forecasting processes.
Your day-to-day tasks will look something like this:
- Liaising with key customers by managing the order processing, export processes and stock management.
- Working collaboratively with Suppliers and 3PLs to ensure orders are processed and dispatched on time.
- Monitor the stock levels, liaising directly with warehouse teams to optimise inventory and availability for customers
- Improve processes by identifying opportunities for the business and reporting on current processes in place
- Attention to detail is key – ensure all sales orders are processed to a high standard
- Previous experience working within Supply Chain & Logistics in the FMCG industry
- Experience with working with forecasts – both demand and supply
- Understanding of the order processing function and stock management is essential
- Excellent Excel skills – this is crucial to be successful in this role
- Account management and client engagement
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!