Supply Chain Executive role
This role as Supply Chain Executive is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, high growth, personal company based in Central London. The business as a sustainable business who are on a mission to reduce plastic wastage. Your role as Supply Chain Executive will mean you will play a big part in this.
If you are a highly driven, self-motivated, and ambitious with strong Supply Chain experience then this role is for you! This role will give you the opportunity to create your own relationships and manage the end-to-end supply chain, as well as developing and setting up new processes across the business.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Supply Chain
- Evaluate demand forecasts, capacity constraints, lead times and shortage to try to mitigate supply risks and escalating where appropriate.
- Build and maintain relationships with supplier, co-manufacturers, and the warehouse as you will be the main point of contact.
- Manage inventory by tracking and reporting
- Create and develop reports and using data to make business critical decisions
- Solve critical operational challenges as they arise
- Natural problem solver
- Strong excel and google sheets knowledge
- Customer-first mindset
- Strong project management skills
- Supply Chain experience in an end to end capacity
- Experience in a D2C business highly advantageous
- FMCG experience, preferably in a startup environment
Salary – £34,000 – £38,000 + equity options and benefits
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply now!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!