A great opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Director to join my client a FMCG business in Essex. My client is an market leader in it’s industry and looking for a new Supply Chain Director to join them through a period of growth.
As the Supply Chain Director you will be overseeing the end to end supply chain with a strong and established team reporting directly to you and a wider Supply Chain team in your remit.
As part of the role you will be responsible for;
- Managing the customer inventory availability globally
- Managing the cost base and inventory levels
- Consistently scrutinizing the existing supply chain processes and improving where possible
- Working on developing and improving direct shipments to customers
- Managing and leading all performance management
- Working collaboratively with the senior leadership team and stakeholders
- Managing 3PL relationships including contract management and review
- Managing and driving new initiative projects
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Proven years of experience managing a supply chain team
- Experience managing global supply chains and suppliers
- Experience managing Far East suppliers advantageous
- Strong ERP experience
- A continuous improvement mentality
- Strong communication and influencing ability at all levels
The business you’ll be joining is a close knit team that has a strong culture running throughout. They offer flexible working where you will be in the office 2-3 times a week but more in the beginning when inducting into the role.
As the Supply Chain Director you will be leading the future growth and change within the business and able to take the team on the journey with them.
For more information apply now!APPLY