Are you keen to kick start your career and work in a fast-paced drinks business?
This drinks business based in the heart of London is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join the Operations department. While working in the Operations team, this business allows for its employees to work cross functionally with other departments as well as having a focus on key aspects of operations and logistics.
This drinks business thrives off its fun and fast paced working culture, with hard working employees that work close knit with one another, to reach a shared goal. Additionally, having a culture where there are always new opportunities to learn from other members through the sharing of knowledge and wanting the best out of their colleagues.
Are you looking to be part of a multifunctional team?
It is important to always bring your enthusiastic self to work in order to deliver high quality of customer service, by speaking with the logistics stakeholders and 3rd party warehouses on a daily basis.
Additionally, being adaptable to high pressure periods and the general fast paced environment in which they operate in.
What your role would include:
- Ensuring that all orders are processed correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Processing both inbound and outbound orders in the ERP system, ensuring that customers are updated on their shipment through out to manage their expectations.
- Complete a monthly report for the Supply Chain Manager, showing the monthly period end procedures are completed.
- Review and complete stock fulfilments, as well as managing and reporting stock disputes, credit notes and any issues regarding deliveries
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges daily
- Ability to use Excel to an intermediate level, and ERP system knowledge desired
- Strong customer service skills