Are you a Supply Chain Coordinator looking to work for one of the World’s leading FMCG brands?
Well, you’re in luck!
My client is looking for someone who is able to drive the business’ Automotive department forward and proudly represent the brand to their global suppliers and nationwide customers!
Based in Surrey, my client is a market leader within their sector and are actively looking for candidates to really drive the business forward and join their journey into dominating the market.
They operate in a fast-paced environment – where they truly work hard and play harder! Their success comes from the hardworking and passionate employees that go above and beyond for the company and their clients.
This role will entail managing and processing client orders across the UK, tracking and managing product supply and being the point of contact for key clients. Your day to day task will look something like this:
- Liaising with key customers and suppliers by managing the order processing, returns and export processes
- Working collaboratively with Logistics partners to ensure orders are processed and dispatched on time
- Monitor the stock levels, liaising directly with warehouse teams to optimise inventory and availability for customers
- Improve processes through identifying opportunities for the business and reporting on current processes in place
- Attention to detail is key – ensure all sales orders are processed to a high standard
- Previous experience working within Supply Chain or Logistics in the FMCG industry (1 – 3 years)
- Experience in the Automotive industry is essential
- Understanding and experience of the order processing and inventory management is essential
- Experience with using ERP systems (SAP, Navision, Oracle etc) and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!