Supply chain & Logistics Executive
An amazing opportunity to join an up and coming SME brand within the consumer goods business based in West London. This brand operates within the ecommerce sector and their mission is to help customers make better choices for our planet.
This role as Supply Chain & Logistics Executive is accountable for ensuring business sourcing, manufacturing, store inventory and transport shipments run smoothly. This will also entail being responsible for End-to-End logistics of Manufactured Product. While monitoring and improving performance of the logistics providers.
- Being responsible for the inbound supply chain, specifically working with ensuring orders are completed on time, pass quality control, and are cost effective.
- Ensure optimal stock holding and order fulfilment requirements are being met well keep costs down.
- Continue to build a strong relationship with goods supplier and logistics suppliers’ relationship.
- Supervise customs declarations of imported goods.
- Continuing strong connections with 3PL, major goods and logistics suppliers.
- Management of stock levels and stock control
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand.
- Working collaboratively with signatories to develop supply chain and new products.
- Experience in end-to-end Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge and Management of critical path
- 2-3 years of experience in supply chain management
- Ideally holding a CIPS Certification
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong IT especially Excel
- Problem solving/ continuous improvement mentality
You will be joining a tightknit team who prioritise collaboration and innovation. They work 4 days in the office to ensure teamwork and coherence is being achieve. Your hard work is rewarded with a Friday half day and many in office food and drink options. Along with opportunities for training benefits and allowances.
Salary is between 25-30K + Bonus and Benefits
To find out more apply now.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!