An exciting opportunity has developed for a Supply Chain Planner to join a fast-growing British brand on a 9-month fixed term contract.
The role is part of a supply chain team and is reporting into the supply chain manager.The successful candidate will be working with suppliers from the UK, Europe and the Far East, the team is responsible for optimising supply chain activities and adding value to the organisation.
- To ensure purchase orders are released as per the order cycle/MRP.
- To ensure that all purchase orders have an accurate delivery date and are not overdue.
- To expedite purchase orders with suppliers in line with MRP requirements
- To review exception message in Planning portal and action accordingly
- Manage supplier order books and ensure data alignment.
- To monitor demand plan changes and adjust, as necessary.
- Minimum 3 years supply chain experience ideally within purchasing
- Experience of working with an ERP system and other Data platforms.
- Experience of providing analytical data.
- Excellent admin skills
- Numerate with ability to interpret numerical data using Excel and other tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization skills and ability to prioritise.
- The role has opportunity to become permanent after the 9 months.
*Working from home 2 days a week and early finish on a Friday*
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!