This is newly created role to join one of the most exciting and fastest growing businesses in the FMCG Consumer Goods sector. As a result of impressive year on year growth, the Supply Chain team is expanding and looking for a talented and passionate Supply Chain Analyst to join their ranks!
In this role, you can expect to be a key player in not only driving supply chain and forecasting excellence but also leading strategic projects for the business globally to drive efficiency and growth.
- Play a key role in the implementation of S&OP, reporting, analysing and identifying risks and opportunities across the Supply Chain
- Design, create and implement new tools to expand the business’ existing and future planning capabilities
- Utilise your Supply Chain experience to identify opportunities to make processes more efficient
- Closely align with the senior management team to understand business growth strategy and how you can support
- Develop and implement Demand forecasting process as well as implement S&OP across the business
- Best practice! Proactively bring your expertise to the table and identify opportunities for growth
Key skills required:
- Advanced Excel is key – VBA, Powerpivot, Power Query, Array Formulas, DAX
- Confident user of ERP and database management systems
- Knowledge of SQL is desirable
- Experience in bi/analytics – Power BI, Tableau, Google analytics, Qlikview etc
- Experience or strong understanding of supply chain planning processes
- Knowledge of a programming/analytical language (eg Python, R, etc) is desirable but not essential
Interested in learning more? Apply below!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!