This is newly created role to join one of the most exciting and fastest growing businesses in the FMCG Consumer Goods sector. As a result of impressive year on year growth, the Supply Chain team is expanding and looking for a talented and passionate Supply Chain Analyst to join their ranks!
In this role, you can expect to be a key player in not only driving supply chain and forecasting excellence but also leading strategic projects for the business globally to drive efficiency and growth.
- Play a key role in the implementation of S&OP, reporting, analysing and identifying risks and opportunities across the Supply Chain
- Design, create and implement new tools to expand the business’ existing and future planning capabilities
- Utilise your Supply Chain experience to identify opportunities to make processes more efficient
- Closely align with the senior management team to understand business growth strategy and how you can support
- Develop and implement Demand forecasting process as well as implement S&OP across the business
- Best practice! Proactively bring your expertise to the table and identify opportunities for growth
Key skills required:
- Advanced Excel is key – VBA, Powerpivot, Power Query, Array Formulas, DAX
- Confident user of ERP and database management systems
- Knowledge of SQL is desirable
- Experience in bi/analytics – Power BI, Tableau, Google analytics, Qlikview etc
- Experience or strong understanding of supply chain planning processes
- Knowledge of a programming/analytical language (eg Python, R, etc) is desirable but not essential
Interested in learning more? Apply below!APPLY