A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a supply planning assistant to join a world leading consumer goods brand based in Oxford. My client is looking for an intelligent and determined graduate who is eager to break into the supply chain sector and is seeking a chance to develop their planning skills.
Please note that this role will be on a 6-month fixed term contract, although a possible extension hasn’t necessarily been ruled out.
In this role it will be your responsibility to support the existing imports team, ensuring that the correct stock is available at the right time and providing administrative support for the company’s online distribution network.
- Identifying products to be distributed through communication with the supply planning team.
- Planning demand for imported stock between the US and UK
- Handling and maintaining in-house systems
- Communicating and coordinating with external stakeholders to ensure delivery of goods.
- Identifying inefficiencies and removal of redundant products
- Running regular reports to support the wider business needs.
- Experience of working with excel in a work environment
- The ability to follow instructions accurately and with attention to detail
- Comfortable handling large volumes of data and records
- Either confidence with handling analytics or at the least the willingness to learn
- Able to work independently and act on one’s own initiative.
If you want to join a dynamic, fast paced business who will elevate your career then apply to find out more.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!