Want to join a scaling FMCG business who are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their supply chain team based in Slough? This position can offer serious development opportunities to someone who is eager to expand their skillset and knowledge of supply chain.
As the Supply Chain Coordinator you will be given lots of responsibility and will play a key part in ensuring an efficient supply chain. You will be in charge of managing orders and the imports for the business as well as management of stock The business operate on an international level so it will give you great exposure to international supply chain and logistics practices.
What does this role involve:
- Management of international supply chain and logistics
- Management of 3pl and suppliers
- Stock management for multiple customers through analysis of demand
- Supplier management improving service and costs
- Process improvement with the supply chain and logistics function
- Experience working within a fast-paced supply chain
- A positive attitude!
- Experience in logistics, 3pl management, stock and key suppliers
- Must have strong Excel Skills
£32,000 + bonus and benefits based in the Slough Area.
4 days a week in the office and 1 day from home.
Apply now to join this rapidly growing and constantly progressing team!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!