Based in West London, my client is a global market leader within their sector and are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their high-growth Global FMCG business. They are looking for someone who has a strong background within Inventory Control and Logistics Management who has worked across both B2B and B2C channels.
They operate in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Their success comes from continuous development of their products and conscious effort to creating and making a change.
My client is looking for someone with experience within Logistics Analysis, Inventory Management, 3PL control and Warehouse Management to help drive the business’ Supply Chain department forward. You will be overseeing stock movement and shipments internationally for their goods.
It is important that you have the ability to deal with a variety of different regions and cultures, while ensuring that you are juggling your workload to meet strict deadlines on time.
You will be responsible for:
- Inventory management (stock reconciliation) for their goods
- Control the movement of stock between global warehouses
- Reporting and analysis of shipment data
- Tracking deliveries to update the customer service team and management in regard to any delays or other issues connected to the shipments
- 3PL management (continuous improvement / increased productivity opportunities)
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced Supply Chain or Logistics environment
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Working experience within the FMCG sector
- Must have advanced Excel Skills
Salary up to £45K
Bonus + Benefits
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!