Would you like to work within a fast-paced industry, for a global leading business?
My client is looking for a Supply Chain Administrator. You will help to drive the business’ Supply Chain department forward through overseeing the logistics of finished goods.
Based in North London, my client is a leading drinks business and are a Global FMCG business. My clients holds many household brands in their portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Management of the logistics of finished goods
- Control of Stock levels
- Manage good’s suppliers and logistics providers relationship whilst improving the performance
- Being a great supporting role for the Head of Supply Chain, helping with supply chain development and new product development.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Supply Chain Administrator experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good excel skills
- Consistent high standards and great attention to detail
- System experience