An opportunity for an immediately available Supplier Manager for a 6 month contract has arisen with a market leading food business that owns multiple well known brands. As the Supplier Manager you will be working closely with the businesses 3rd party manufacturers on project delivery and vendor management.
You will ensure that there is operational excellence by building best practices to all products.
Responsibilities will include;
- Working with 6 manufacturing sites managing their production plans and replenishment
- Supplier management including negotiations
- Managing product launches from concept to launch while achieving KPI’s
- Leading cross functional projects and event management
- Oversee reviews for the suppliers and vendors
The ideal candidates will have the following;
- Proven experience in a planning function (demand/supply)
- previous experience working with and managing third party manufacturing sites
- Project management skills
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Strong IT skills including Excel and systems experience (SAP is highly advantageous)
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholder
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!