A leading drinks business which has distributed the market with premium brands are looking for a Supply Planner to join their fast-paced business and to become a part of their amazing success!
This luxury drinks business in West London are one of the major players in the industry and have a number of highly rated brands. They are a high-performing business who offer a great working culture. Due to a shift in the business they are now looking for an experienced planner to join their amazing business.
As a Supply Planner, you will be responsible for ensuring the supply of goods to market through accurate supply and demand analysis. This is a key role for the business and enables you be a key member in the S & OP meetings.
About the Role
- Demand planning to accurately predict sales for a number of premium brands
- Sales analysis to predict upcoming trends to ensure enough stock to supply the market
- Working cross functionally to discuss replenishment plans and stock trends
- Key player in S & OP meetings to discuss the best best course of action moving forwards
- Raising key purchase orders and placing them with a number of suppliers
All you need
- Demand or Supply planning experience
- High attention to detail
- ERP system experience
- Communication skills
- Experience in the FMCG industry is desirable
£35,000 + bonus and benefits.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!