Who They are:
I’m excited to advertise a great opportunity with the UK’s leading expert in the global Food & Drink industry. From manufacturing through to retail and hospitality – they provide the inspiration, insight and connections to power their customers’ success! For 160 years, their diverse portfolio of brands has delivered the information their clients need, reaching audiences through digital media, insights, exhibitions, events and print.
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Subscription Sales Manager to join their Global Brands Team. The Subscription Sales Manager will be responsible for driving corporate subscription sales (including renewals) across paid for content within the Global Brands division!
- Creating and maintaining a sales pipeline to deliver and exceed commercial targets. Keep this up to date and reflective of commercial position.
- Attend face to face events to develop sales
- Work collaboratively with the digital marketing manager to generate high quality sales leads
- Take responsibility to generate own leads
- Contact prospects and present the company’s proposition and cultivate / nurture the prospect through their decision-making process.
- Organise demos of the product and follow up
- Renew an agreed set of existing customers.
- Be prepared to develop an understanding, at high level, of probiotic market.
The Subscription Sales Manager will
- Be target driven
- Have a proactive, “Hunter” mentality and approach
- Have excellent ‘closing skills’
- Have proven substantial sales experience
- Be a strong communicator
- Have relevant B2B experience – background in subscription sales an advantage
- Have a passion for winning and ability to work independently
- Understanding of data, research, and insights
- Have a professional manner and ‘can-do’ attitude
This is a hybrid role – and would require the successful candidate to work in the Crawley office 2 days a week. The role also comes with the opportunity to travel to international trade events each year!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!