Our client improve everyday shopping experience by connecting brands & consumers. They already operate in France, UK and Belgium and have big expansion plans to other markets including the US. Fast growth requires great talents. Therefore, they are looking for an outstanding Strategic Insights Manager to join their team! *French Speaking*
As part of this department, the Strategic Insight Manager focus is on delivering meaningful insights, advising on the strategy and on building organic relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You will have the opportunity to build and grow the data and insights capabilities of the business. Responsibilities include understanding client business objectives, synthesizing data to deliver actionable insights, and collaborating with internal teams on client delivery and ongoing development to expand partnerships. They plan to grow the team in the coming years, so it is also an exciting opportunity for talents with leadership experience.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven analytical acumen to organize and interpret data and develop insights that encourage action
- Experience with client leadership including strategic needs assessment, consultative delivery, and relationship building that lead to organic renewal and expansion
- People management experience nice to have
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and other desktop software applications
- Possesses dream to work in a dynamic environment where the work is challenging and the results highly rewarding
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
There will be the requirement to travel to Paris on average around once a month.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!