A fantastic and unique opportunity has arisen for a Store Merchandiser for an ethical and growing local retailer based in Brighton. As the Store Merchandiser you will be tasked with keeping on top of the store merchandise, identify what is performing well, what isn’t and providing solutions to improve the commercial performance of the store.
In return you will be joining a business who is challenging the big supermarkets in the way they operate and what they offer.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Setting first class standards and improving processes where possible
- Analysing category performance data and creating solutions for under performing products
- Plan to correct space and range for each category
- Working collaboratively with the retail teams to maximise the category offering
- Manage and plan new stock in with suppliers
- Regularly review the store performance at department level
- Plan stock lines in line with promotional activity
- Review sales and stock and making necessary changes to allocation
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Strong experience from a food retail environment
- Experience in range planning or store merchandising
- Strong analytical capability with a problem solving mentality
- Great communicator at all levels
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- A team player with an entrepreneurial outlook
This is a hybrid role which will be based across the retail stores and from home.
For more information apply now – unfortunately there isn’t an opportunity for sponsorship.
Salary £40,000 – £50,000 + benefitsAPPLY