A brilliant opportunity for a bright graduate who is interested in supply chain and logistics to join an international logistics management business based in the Farnborough area.
My client is looking for a bright graduate who is eager to kick start their career in supply chain and logistics. The Logistics Coordinator role is an entry level role which requires no previous experience!
As the Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for the end-to-end supply chain process ensuring an excellent service is delivered to customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Control the product distribution with the 3PL, including daily order management, problem solving, managing and changes or delay to schedules and communicating that to all parties.
- Deliver high level of customer service to all customers, keeping them posted about the movement of their products and responding to any ad hox queries.
- Manage the order process on the ERP system from start to finish ensuing that compliance is met shipping standards.
- Manage manual and automated system order processes; provide suggestions for and execute improvements to processes and systems as needed.
- Control the international flow of goods in transit to the customer, as well as the coordination and management of their “on-time and in full” delivery.
- Ensure delivery processes and guidelines are being followed for UK supply agreements with customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer or supplier relationship management experience
- System experience in an ERP environment
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience in a shipping or logistics role
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!