An opportunity has arisen for a Service Delivery Manager to join a boutique brand in the retail / fashion industry. A leadership role, you’ll be leading the operational team at the contact centre.
Well-known for their unique products and design, this business have grown massive during the past few years across multiple channels. As a brand, they ooze class and pride themselves on the values created in their history.
You’ll be responsible for managing an operational site at a contact centre. It’s a multi-contact centre and you’ll be leading a strategy to improve the digital channels.
- Improving the digital centre channels to improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Leading the training to upskill the team from top down.
- Recruiting contact centre staff and maintaining high standards.
- Managing a number of direct reports and leading from the front, ensuring happy staff across the centre.
- Experience of working in multi-channel contact centres.
- Digital channels (webchat, emails etc) preferred.
- Positive people person is essential for this role – you will be the role model.
- Having experience of recruiting, training and upskilling is essential.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!