A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly analytical, detail oriented supply chain professional to join my client a market leading, rapidly growing drinks business based in the London area. The role is of a Senior Supply Chain Analyst where you will be the connecting cog between logistics, distributors, finance and other internal teams.
As the Senior Supply Chain Analyst you will be looking at and working on international forecasts, stock alignment and availability of stock across the international markets.
- Analysing and working on the forecasts for the international markets
- Working in close collaboration with internal teams as well as the distributors in the International markets
- Analyse and improve the local in market plans and helping to set the correct inventory levels
- Improving forecast accuracy, service and inventory levels as a result of in depth analysis
- Reporting on changes in sales forecast and business strategy to stakeholders at various levels of seniority
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience
- Proven experience working in a highly analytical, numbers focused role in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Excel skills and some working knowledge of an ERP system
- Dynamic and confident communicator who is able to build relationships with senior stakeholders and able to influence
- A pro-active mind-set with the initiative to get to the bottom of issues