My client is a global food business with a multibillion pound turn over. They operate predominately in Spain, France and Benelux currently, however through a recent joint venture, the business is creating a whole new business unit in the UK and are now recruiting for a Senior Shopper & Brand Marketing Manager to kick-start the marketing function of the UK business!
The role is suitable for someone with strong shopper/trade marketing experience, as well as someone with good brand marketing / brand architecture understanding that is looking to transition into a hybrid marketing role. You will act as the most senior marketing person within the UK function. As you progress and develop you will have the opportunity to build a full marketing team around you and will also set yourself up to step into a Marketing Manager role as you progress and develop in the role.
As a Shopper & Brand Marketing Manager you will:
- Manage and deliver on all Shopper/Trade Marketing initiatives including BTL line marketing activity for all brands with their most valuable Grocery customers in the Off-Trade.
- Develop and activate marketing initiatives across all customer platforms and across the path to purchase.
- Manage day to day relationships with relevant customer teams and run the activation calendars, ensuring plans are delivered to meet the needs of retailers and shoppers.
As a Senior Shopper & Brand Marketing Manager you will have:
- Strong commercial experience in an FMCG environment within a Shopper/Trade marketing function, preferably food but not essential
- Good understanding of brand marketing / brand architecture / brand building
- Experience of working in cross functional teams
- Strong project management
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- French/Spanish speaker, though not essential would be a bonus!
- Creative with an eye for new ideas
- Ability to identify insight and deliver projects through to action
Location: South London
Hybrid structure; likely 2 days a week in the office
Salary: up to £55,000 + c.£9,000 car allowance + 15% bonus
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!