An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Procurement Professional within a Global Food Brand.
I am working with a globally recognised brand to recruit a Senior Procurement Manager to build and develop the procurement function across one of their direct categories – the Vegetable category.
You will be responsible for a large spend across the business with a focus on re-building their vegetable category (both fresh and frozen). You will be in charge of creating a strategic approach for this category and also manage relationships with their Suppliers as well as Customers.
This role will also have a focus on the commercial aspect of the brand. You will also manage their relationship with the brand customers and focus on the P&L for the business.
The successful candidate will be part of a supply chain, commercial, and leadership team. The business is going through an exciting period of growth and is now looking to centralise the procurement function to gain control of suppliers and have more visibility.
- Developing the Procurement function within the direct categories and developing processes from scratch for the vegetable category.
- Demonstrate strong sourcing procurement experience within the business direct categories
- Expertise in negotiation and drafting contracts and SLAs to deliver great cost and services
- strong commercial acumen and stakeholder management within sales space
- Building relationships with key business partners and individuals to ascertain and understand stakeholder, business, and customer requirements, strategy, challenges, and opportunities.
- The ability to lead a team on a large scale across the FMCG Food environment
- Strong understanding of procurement within a global FMCG business
- Experience with managing procurement teams (strong leadership experience)
- Track record of identifying operational improvements and influencing others to deliver change
- Passionate about implementing change and experience with improving and developing processes
- Financially and commercially astute, analytical, and evidence of sound judgement and decision-making
This is a great opportunity to join a global FMCG business and have the autonomy to develop your own future/structure. The role is paying a very competitive salary plus outstanding benefit opportunities.
Hybrid working – 1 or 2 days in the officeAPPLY